Hi all:
First off I want to introduce myself. Mark is my name. I'm living in Dublin, Ireland. Most of my bets will be using Boyle Sports odds because they are my bookie of choice but I will try always to have a list of odds at the end of each blog entry.
With my bets I would recommend using the "10% Staking System". So start off with a pot of whatever amount (I'm using €50 to start with) and then bet 10% of your pot on the bets. This means BET 1 would cost you €5 leaving €45 in your pot. If you lose then make BET 2 €4.50, if you win (€60 for example) then add it to your remaining pot and use the 10% system, (in this example, there would be €105 in the pot, €10.50 staked) and so on....
You don't have to follow this system but I find it the best way of maximising profits.
Good luck to all.. And hopefully we can hurt a few bookies pockets.
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment